1 Why different types of Honey?
- The different types of nectar from many flowering plants, trees and shrubs, gives honey this uniquie colour, taste and aroma.
- A type of nectar provide what experts call white water honey; another, produced in the same location, but from bees who feed from different plants, may have a dark or light brown, almost white when crystallized.
2 Which type of Honey is more common in Spain?
The most common types of honey in Spain are:
At lamieleria.com we produce and package our own honey, jar by jar, completely handmade since more than 80 years, without adding any food colorant or added sugars. Our honey is 100% natural.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please get in contact with us. You can do so through this different methods:
- Help section: In the Help section, you can find frequently asked questions about our web.
- Messages: If you still have doubts, you can leave us a message here and we will answer as soon as possible.
- Contact telephone: You can call us at (+34) 965 590 334 between the hours of 9am to 2pm, and 4pm to 7pm, Monday to Friday. We will be delighted to help you with anything we can.
4 Where to buy different types of Honey?
At our online shop lamieleria.com we have different types of Honey in different size containers.
Press here to buy different types of Honey at the best price and start enjoying now.