- It is a natural honey that bees produce from honeydew secreted by the oak’s fruits or acorns.
- Flowering Time: August and beginning of September.
- Aroma: Intense to malt with essences of natural resins.
- Color: Very dark color, sometimes black.
- Consistency: thick and due to its high fructose content, the tendency to crystallization is low.
2 ¿What is Oak Honey recommended for?
Oak Honey is recommended for::
- Digestive and astringent properties: helps fight dysentery and diarrhea.
- High in minerals: helps fight anemia and other conditions in which large amounts of blood are lost such as heavy menstruation or nosebleeds.
- Respiratory affections: ideal for people suffering from asthma, cough, bronchitis and hoarseness.
At lamieleria.com we produce and package our own honey, jar by jar, completely handmade since more than 80 years, without adding any food colorant or added sugars. Our honey is 100% natural.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please get in contact with us. You can do so through this different methods:
- Help section: In the Help section, you can find frequently asked questions about our web.
- Messages: If you still have doubts, you can leave us a message here and we will answer as soon as possible.
- Contact telephone: You can call us at (+34) 965 590 334 between the hours of 9am to 2pm, and 4pm to 7pm, Monday to Friday. We will be delighted to help you with anything we can.
At our online shop lamieleria.com we have different size containers of Oak Honey.
Press here to buy Oak Honey now at the best price available and start enjoying now.