1 Properties of Rosemary Honey
- A natural product made by bees from the nectar of this plant aromatic flowers.
- Flowering time: Mainly spring and autumn.
- Aroma: Sweet and aromatic plants, slightly balsamic.
- Colour: Clear amber, almost like crystallized white.
- Consistency: Somewhat thick
2 What is recommended for Rosemary Honey?
Rosemary Honey is recommended for:
- Digestive illnesses: A tablespoon of Rosemary Honey after every meal can help solve problems such as indigestion, heartburn or flatulence.
- Mental illnesses: Rosemary Honey contains lithium, a prescription drug that helps against some mental problems such as depression, bipolar disorder, forgetgulness or senile dementia. The use of Rosemary Honey can be positive for the treatment of this illnesses.
- External use: due to it´s antiseptical and healing properties, applying honey over the affected area of the skin, can help against cuts, scratches, etc.
At lamieleria.com we produce and package our own honey, jar by jar, completely handmade since more than 80 years, without adding any food colorant or added sugars. Our honey is 100% natural.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please get in contact with us. You can do so through this different methods:
- Help section: In the Help section, you can find frequently asked questions about our web.
- Messages: If you still have doubts, you can leave us a message here and we will answer as soon as possible.
- Contact telephone: You can call us at (+34) 965 590 334 between the hours of 9am to 2pm, and 4pm to 7pm, Monday to Friday. We will be delighted to help you with anything we can.
4 Where to buy Rosemary Honey?
At our online shop lamieleria.com we have different size containers of Rosemary Honey.
Press here to buy Rosemary Honey now at the best price available and start enjoying now.