- Natural product that bees produce from the collection of nectar from different flowers such as bramble, white clover, chestnut and the flora of the season.
- Flowering Time: months of March and April.
- Aroma: Subtly floral.
- Color: Translucent amber color.
- Consistency: uniform texture that crystallizes quickly.
2 ¿What is Thousand Flowers Honey recommended for?
Thousand Flowers Honey is recommended for::
- Anti-inflammatory and digestive
- Prevents anemia, thanks to its high content of minerals
- It helps in treating respiratory conditions such as cough and asthma
At lamieleria.com we produce and package our own honey, jar by jar, completely handmade since more than 80 years, without adding any food colorant or added sugars. Our honey is 100% natural.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please get in contact with us. You can do so through this different methods:
- Help section: In the Help section, you can find frequently asked questions about our web.
- Messages: If you still have doubts, you can leave us a message here and we will answer as soon as possible.
- Contact telephone: You can call us at (+34) 965 590 334 between the hours of 9am to 2pm, and 4pm to 7pm, Monday to Friday. We will be delighted to help you with anything we can.
At our online shop lamieleria.com we have different size containers of Thousand Flowers.
Press here to buy Thousand Flowers now at the best price available and start enjoying now.