1 Properties of Eucalyptus Honey
- A natural product made by bees from the nectar of the eucaliptus plant flowers.
- Flowering time: August, September.
- Aroma: Balsamic.
- Colour: Dark amber.
- Consistency: Thick.
2 What is recommended for Eucalyptus Honey?
Eucalyptus Honey is recommended for:
- Recommended for asthmatics.
- Great expectorant that helps to fight flu and colds, thanks to its composition rich in tannins.
- Especially useful for those with problems in the respiratory system: Bronchitis, cold, sore throat, cough, sinusitis, asthma or influenza.
At lamieleria.com we produce and package our own honey, jar by jar, completely handmade since more than 80 years, without adding any food colorant or added sugars. Our honey is 100% natural.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please get in contact with us. You can do so through this different methods:
- Help section: In the Help section, you can find frequently asked questions about our web.
- Messages: If you still have doubts, you can leave us a message here and we will answer as soon as possible.
- Contact telephone: You can call us at (+34) 965 590 334 between the hours of 9am to 2pm, and 4pm to 7pm, Monday to Friday. We will be delighted to help you with anything we can.
At our online shop lamieleria.com we have different size containers of Eucalyptus Honey.
Press here to buy Eucalyptus Honey now at the best price available and start enjoying now.