1 Properties of Chestnut Honey
- A natural product made by bees from the nectar of this plant aromatic flowers.
- Flowering time: August, September.
- Aroma: Strong, wood.
- Colour: Very dark amber.
- Consistency: Very thick.
- Excellent table honey.
2 What is recommended for Chestnut Honey?
Chestnut Honey is recommended for:
- Recommended for asthmatics.
- Ideal for anemic states due to its high iron content.
- Facilitates the bloodstream circulation: It has a bloodstream stimulant.
- Very efficient against dysentery (bloody diarrhea).
At lamieleria.com we produce and package our own honey, jar by jar, completely handmade since more than 80 years, without adding any food colorant or added sugars. Our honey is 100% natural.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please get in contact with us. You can do so through this different methods:
- Help section: In the Help section, you can find frequently asked questions about our web.
- Messages: If you still have doubts, you can leave us a message here and we will answer as soon as possible.
- Contact telephone: You can call us at (+34) 965 590 334 between the hours of 9am to 2pm, and 4pm to 7pm, Monday to Friday. We will be delighted to help you with anything we can.
4 Where to buy Chestnut Honey?
At our online shop lamieleria.com we have different size containers of Chestnut Honey.
Press here to buy Chestnut Honey now at the best price available and start enjoying now.