1 Properties of Lemon Blossom Honey
- A natural product made by bees from the nectar of the lemon tree flowers, with a sweet flavour and some sharp notes from the lemon.
- Flowering time: April, May.
- Aroma: Subtle and floral with notes of methyl anthranilate.
- Colour: From Yellow to clear white.
- Consistency: Fine consistency.
2 What is recommended for Lemon Blossom Honey?
Lemon Blossom Honey is recommended for:
- Calming in general, slightly sedative.
- Antiseptic, antibacterial and antifungal.
- Tonic for cardiovascular disease.
- Minimizes irritations and sore mouth.
- It helps healing wounds and sores.
At lamieleria.com we produce and package our own honey, jar by jar, completely handmade since more than 80 years, without adding any food colorant or added sugars. Our honey is 100% natural.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please get in contact with us. You can do so through this different methods:
- Help section: In the Help section, you can find frequently asked questions about our web.
- Messages: If you still have doubts, you can leave us a message here and we will answer as soon as possible.
- Contact telephone: You can call us at (+34) 965 590 334 between the hours of 9am to 2pm, and 4pm to 7pm, Monday to Friday. We will be delighted to help you with anything we can.
At our online shop lamieleria.com we have different size containers of Lemon Blossom Honey.
Press here to buy Lemon Blossom Honey now at the best price available and start enjoying now.