1 Properties of Heather Honey
- A natural product made by bees from the nectar of the heather plant flowers.
- Flowering time: August, September.
- Aroma: Balsamic.
- Colour: Red amber, dark.
- Flavour: It has a slight sour taste.
- Consistency: Thick.
2 What is recommended for Heather Honey?
Heather Honey is recommended for:
- Useful for rheumatism treatment.
- It is also used as a disinfectant in urinary tract infections such as cystitis or inflammation of the bladder, kidneys or urethra.
- It is used to prevent the formation of stones in the kidneys.
At lamieleria.com we produce and package our own honey, jar by jar, completely handmade since more than 80 years, without adding any food colorant or added sugars. Our honey is 100% natural.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please get in contact with us. You can do so through this different methods:
- Help section: In the Help section, you can find frequently asked questions about our web.
- Messages: If you still have doubts, you can leave us a message here and we will answer as soon as possible.
- Contact telephone: You can call us at (+34) 965 590 334 between the hours of 9am to 2pm, and 4pm to 7pm, Monday to Friday. We will be delighted to help you with anything we can.
At our online shop lamieleria.com we have different size containers of Heather Honey.
Press here to buy Heather Honey now at the best price available and start enjoying now.