1 Characteristics of Forest Honey
- Natural product that bees collect from trees such as oaks found in the forests. Combining the gathering nectar from flowers that live in the same area, bees also collect honeydew from trees to produce this type of honey.
- Flowering Time: August and beginning of September.
- Aroma: Floral with an intense touch of aroma of malt or toasted cereal.
- Color: Dark amber.
- Consistency: thick and due to its high fructose content, which has a low tendency to crystallization.
2 ¿What is Forest Honey recommended for?
Forest Honey is recommended for::
- Expectorant: It is ideal to relieve lung conditions such as flu and bronchitis
- Double antioxidant property: it is a food supplement for those who have low iron, so it is highly recommended to fight anemia.
- Supplement for athletes: provides energy quickly and provides food supplements for physical and mental wear out in competitions or hard training.
At lamieleria.com we produce and package our own honey, jar by jar, completely handmade since more than 80 years, without adding any food colorant or added sugars. Our honey is 100% natural.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please get in contact with us. You can do so through this different methods:
- Help section: In the Help section, you can find frequently asked questions about our web.
- Messages: If you still have doubts, you can leave us a message here and we will answer as soon as possible.
- Contact telephone: You can call us at (+34) 965 590 334 between the hours of 9am to 2pm, and 4pm to 7pm, Monday to Friday. We will be delighted to help you with anything we can.
At our online shop lamieleria.com we have different size containers of Forest Honey.
Press here to buy Forest Honey now at the best price available and start enjoying now.